I have been meaning to post this but have not had time. Back in January 2017, I received the following email from American Airlines saying that my ConciergeKey status has been renewed:
Definitely, stoked about having ConciergeKey again for the remainder of 2017. I have received the ConciergeKey benefits package along with the luggage tags and will post when I have time. Note that there are hidden benefits not advertised in the package.
It’s my pleasure to again welcome you to ConciergeKeySM status, our most personalized level of service. As you know, membership is by invitation only and for our very best customers.
You will receive your membership package with program details in the next 6-8 weeks. In the meantime, download the American Airlines app for a digital version of your card.
You can continue enjoying benefits without interruption such as:
- Dedicated reservations assistance via phone and email
- Personal assistance at major airports worldwide
- Complimentary Admirals Club® membership
- Upgrades, bonus miles and more
Plus, we’ve added new benefits for 2017:
- Early boarding: Be the first to board your American Airlines flight
- Higher upgrade priority: Get complimentary 500-mile upgrade requests
confirmed as early as 120 hours before departure – before all other members
- Next flight guarantee: Get a guaranteed Main Cabin seat on the next flight
(for you and a companion) if your flight is canceled or delayed more than 3 hours
Thoughts or questions? Feel free to post in the comments section and happy to answer any questions you have about ConciergeKey.